Established in 2004, Concept International is regarded as one of Germany’s leading IT hardware value-added distributors (VAD) and specialises in thin clients, digital signage and industrial PCs, mobile rugged devices, industrial touch-screens and POS solutions. Following today’s announcement, Concept International will offer VXL’s entire thin and zero client portfolio including its latest entry-level, mid-range and high-performance desktops.
Committed to a channel-only policy, this new distributor announcement is designed to strengthen VXL’s Pan-European distribution coverage while also see Concept International deliver more IT hardware solutions, choice and value to its extensive customer base.
Commenting on the new distribution agreement, Frank Noon, VXL VP Worldwide Sales said “Concept International’s expertise as a leading, IT hardware distributor for the DACH region makes them an ideal partner for our thin client strategy”. “Together we are perfectly placed to take advantage of the current growth in the use of thin client and cloud connectivity technology” he added.
Available with Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES 7), Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and Gio6 Linux operating systems, VXL’s comprehensive line-up of thin and zero clients come with a three-year warranty as standard. Ideal for Task, Knowledge and Power users, the VXL desktops also support the latest industry protocols including Citrix HDX, VMware Horizon View, Microsoft RDP and Teradici PCoIP.
Mike Finckh, CEO, Concept International, also commented, “Concept sees great growth potential in the thin and zero client market and combined with our own existing market expertise this represents an outstanding opportunity for the company. “VXL’s pricing, product performance and quality makes them a highly competitive brand and this addition to our portfolio is not only a significant enhancement to our range but means we’re committed to providing the widest range of solutions to all our customers” he added.
About Concept International
Concept International is a value added distributor and assembler, providing hardware for industry, maintenance, service, healthcare and retail. The portfolio includes;
- Mini-PCs for digital signage, vehicle installation and industrial applications
- Medical Cart PCs for use on carts in hospitals
- Rugged tablet PCs for out-of-office use in service, production, maintenance, hospitals, hospitality and home care
- Thin, Zero and Cloud Clients for easy and secure provisioning of computer workstations
- Rugged handheld PCs for restaurants, delivery services, logistics, hospitality and ticket sales
- Panel PCs & touchscreens with integrated PC for industry, retail, point of sale and kiosk systems
- Design PCs for representative workplaces and reception rooms
- Windows and Android cash register systems for gastronomy, trade and hospitality
- Protective enclosures and cabinets "Made in Germany" for public and outdoor displays
Among others, Concept International represents the brands DT Research, Giada, Modinice and VXL, selling to system integrators and resellers across Europe. Concept hardware enables customers to develop individual industry solutions. The Munich-based company was founded in 2004 by managing director Mike Finckh.
For further information, please contact: Web & Tech PR GmbH Tel:+49 89 21552278 or Email: email@example.com